- This event has passed.
Johnny Can Spell Start-Up
May 10, 2017
View / print flyer and registration form.
El Paso, Texas.
A blended training, combining a face-to-face workshop day followed by extended digital (online) sessions with personalized feedback from Alice Nine.
• LIVE day: You will understand how JCS integrates your ELA instruction –phonemic awareness, phonics, handwriting, spelling, vocabulary– in a single lesson, so reading / writing times can focus on reading / writing. You will also experience what a lesson looks / feels / sounds like through an examination of learning routines.
• Online sessions: Walk through lessons, step-by-step with simulated lessons, each followed by a close examination of teaching points. You will receive personal feedback. Includes alignment with research and standards. Includes resources for intervention and workstations. Access is 24/7 at-your-pace. View / Print Outline of online sessions.
• Enroll now and enjoy professional development through the summer and into next fall.
• BONUS: TouchPoint Modules online for continuing support during implementation.
There are no prerequisites for attending the LIVE day on May 10.
- Face-to-Face Session: May 10, 2017, with Alice Nine.
- Digital (online) Sessions Open: May 10, 2017 to October 30, 2017.
Additional Training Options
This course is also available our Online ONLY Venue.
Read more at Alice Nine Professional Development Center.