- This event has passed.
Interactive Poetry Notebook
October 26, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm MDT
Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -Carl Sandburg.
View / Print Brochure & Registration Form.
In this workshop, teachers will
• Create their own Teacher’s Edition of Interactive Poetry Notebook
• Experience the instructional activities in real time
• Align with ELAR TEKS
• Examine STAAR™ reading question stems
• Review basics of poetry
Face-to-face with Alice Nine followed by digital (online) resources.
- Face-to-Face El Paso Workshop: October 26, 2017, with Alice Nine.
- Digital (online) Resources available after the workshop at AliceNine Professional Development Center.
- Visit Alice Nine’s “Talking with Letters” (blog) to read about Day One and Day Two.
Two pages from Alice Nine’s original Poetry Notebook for Primary with her teaching points / notes.
Visit / Become a MEMBER of Alice Nine Professional Development Center