- This event has passed.
Interactive Poetry Notebook
October 26, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm MDT
Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -Carl Sandburg.
View / Print Brochure & Registration Form.
In this workshop, teachers will
• Create their own Teacher’s Edition of Interactive Poetry Notebook
• Experience the instructional activities in real time
• Align with ELAR TEKS
• Examine STAAR™ reading question stems
• Review basics of poetry
Face-to-face with Alice Nine followed by digital (online) resources.
- Face-to-Face El Paso Workshop: October 26, 2017, with Alice Nine.
- Digital (online) Resources available after the workshop at AliceNine Professional Development Center.
- Visit Alice Nine’s “Talking with Letters” (blog) to read about Day One and Day Two.
Enroll now! Alice Nine has limited enrollment.
Two pages from Alice Nine’s original Poetry Notebook for Primary with her teaching points / notes.
Visit / Become a MEMBER of Alice Nine Professional Development Center