- This event has passed.
Interactive Poetry Notebook
May 11, 2017
Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. -Carl Sandburg.
OPEN enrollment. Register now! This workshop sold out in January 2017.
View / Print Brochure & Registration Form.
See our Special GIVEAWAY below!
In this workshop, teachers will
• Create their own Teacher’s Edition of Interactive Poetry Notebook
• Experience the instructional activities in real time
• Make connections to Reading TEKS
• Examine STAAR connections
• Review basics of poetry
Face-to-face with Alice Nine followed by digital (online) resources.
- Face-to-Face El Paso Workshop: May 11, 2017, with Alice Nine.
- Digital (online) Resources available after the workshop at AliceNine Professional Development Center.
- Visit Alice Nine’s “Talking with Letters” (blog) to read about Day One and Day Two.
Click here to sign up for our Special GIVEAWAY
a chance to win a free enrollment in this workshop
Prize: Free Enrollment in Poetry Notebook
Rules: Use the Rafflecopter to enter.
Giveaway ends 5/3/17 at 12 midnight.
Winners will be notified by email on Thursday, May 4.
If you’ve already paid your registration fee and win the giveaway, your registration fee will be refunded.
Two pages from Alice Nine’s original Poetry Notebook for Primary with her teaching points / notes.
Visit / Become a MEMBER of Alice Nine Professional Development Center