March Slice of Life No. 4.
Write a story in six words, that’s the task.
Here are a few drafts.
- Thrilled, they screamed themselves into oblivion.
- Twisting and turning, they screamed fearlessly.
- Soaring, twisting, diving upchucked his lunch.
- It rose; it dove, then failed.
- Their first shouldn’t’ve been their last.
Writing about my writing
My friend shared this photo on social media this morning. I used it as my prompt.
Tomorrow, I will share more about writing six-word stories. You don’t want to miss it.
If you thought of a six-word story for this prompt
or a revision for one of mine,
I’d love for you to share it.